We are constantly overwhelmed by the pace of our life. Stressful work and lack of time to rest affects our wellbeing in ways we can’t imagine.
Here you have 5 ways to improve your wellbeing:
- Be Active: Spend time with activities that you enjoy and can easily adapt to your lifestyle. Try to get active even if only for 30 minutes a day. You don’t need to spend money on a gym membership, outdoors activities are great too.
- Connect with others: Spend some time developing relationships. Stress can lead to social isolation, having friends and family around to share your concerns with can be a boost to your wellbeing.
- Eat well, sleep enough – Eat small portions at regular intervals to keep your energy levels high. A good night of sleep will also increase your energy levels and sense of wellbeing.
- Promote your comfort – Don’t put yourself in uncomfortable situations. Wearing shoes that focus on your comfort can improve your wellbeing. You will feel more confident if you feel comfortable.
- Relax and enjoy the moment – Try to live in the present without worrying about the past or the present. It will keep you focused, increase your performance and reduce your stress levels. There are several practices that can help you with this point. Mindfulness meditation is one of them.
In May, we want to care about your wellbeing! Every Wednesday we’ll share a mindfulness practice that will help you take a break and relax from the stress at work.
ENJOY YOUR HUMP DAYS!
This week, Andy Puddicombe tells us the importance of Mindfulness in a short, 10-minute video: