For every flight attendants skin and beauty care are a regular concern. Luckily SKYPRO gives you the best cosmetic and makeup tips that will help your skin to look great in every flight!
The aircraft has a really dry atmosphere that is extremely hard to the air hostesses skin. In addition, the makeup they are required to use, if it’s not appropriate can damage their skin as well.
Follow the next beauty tips and you will look better than ever:
1. Cleansing your skin with specific products for dry skin. Avoid hot water since it will dry your skin even more. Opt for water in a warmer temperature to remove the cleanser after 30 seconds of acting.
2. For flight attendants wearing the right makeup it’s not optional. Choose always mineral/organic products to not clog your pores and irritate your skin.
3. When you go for a flight, choose a complete makeup. Start with a makeup base followed for mineral foundation. Light eye shadow will be better to keep a fresh look and waterproof mascara that won’t clump or smudge will help you as well.
4. During flight, to refresh your makeup, never glob on more foundation or blush. Instead use a mister of mineral water and add a dab of moisturizer. Don’t retouch old lipstick; always apply a lip balm followed for a completely new coat.
5. After your shift it’s really important that you remove all your makeup and cleanse your face again. Apply moisturizer and let your skin rest.
If you follow these 5 simple and quick steps you will certainly have a great skin.
To complete your look and be perfect for your flying life don’t forget your SKYPRO cabin crew shoes!