If you are a flight attendant you are used to do several long haul flights per month. But do you still look good after a long haul flight? SKYPRO gives you some tips to survive for long haul flights and still look good at the end.
The hardest flights are the ones that go through all night. In these flights is almost impossible to stay fresh and immaculate until the end of the flight, however there is some things that you can do to look good while you are working:
1. Keep yourself hydrated – Dehydration is a regular problem in any flight. Make sure you drink plenty of water and avoid salty snacks and other food that can contribute to this problem.
2. Eat well – Pack some healthy snacks to eat during flights. Your meals have a big influence on your look.
3. food with antioxidants – Antioxidants are your best friends for long haul trips; it helps your skin to look fresh and your organism too.
4. Take care of your skin before you go for a flight – A good skin care gives you a healthier look. It is essential having a hydration routine to avoid your skin of getting dry during duty.
5. Avoid tired eyes – Massage under your eyes several times during flight. To avoid tired eyes, whenever you have some free time, gently massage near the bone under your eyes.
6. Use mineral make up – Natural make up products usually helps to protect your skin during long haul flights.
7. Enjoy your free time – Whenever you get some free time use it to rest. Use your free time between services to rest and sleep a bit, it will help you to get through the night and keep a nice look.
8. Wear comfortable footwear – Wear properly cabin crew shoes are essential to get through a long haul flight. If you feel comfortable in your flight attendant footwear it will be much easier for you to survive to a 14 hours flight and still looking good at the end.
SKYPRO shoes are the best cabin crew shoes for the long haul flights. With our cabin crew shoes, work feels like a day off!