With the lack of hours to sleep and the irregular’s flight schedules, hostesses have difficulties in maintain wide-awake eyes which are essential to have a clean look and a great appearance when they go to work. SKYPRO gives you some tips to have some wide-awake eyes.
Almost in every work, have a clean appearance is important, when it comes to cabin crew jobs is even more important, since personal image and presentation are overvalued. With these simple steps you will succeed in the mission of having wide-awake eyes.
1. Hydrate your skin – this is the basis of a flight attendant skin care. With a flying life, you start to get dehydrated easily. Drink between 8 and 10 glasses of pure water and your cells will be able to expel waste and ingest nutrients in a timely manner.
2. Eat some Omega-3’s rich aliments. This essential acid is excellent to hydrate your skin from the inside out.
3. Mitigate the puffiness. Use some refrigerated cucumber slices over closed eyes for at least 15 minutes. This is the best way to calm and reduce the swelling.
4. Change your food routine. Choose food, rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, it will help you to reduce the blue undertone of dark circle in your eyes.
These tips will help you to avoid the swelling and darkness around your eyes, but for a more immediate effect when you wake up from a sleepless night here it is what you must do:
1. Refresh your skin with water and ice. Soak a cotton pad in a bowl with water and ice and gently massage your face especially around your eyes. It will help to awake up your skin.
2. Use a caffeine gel. There are several brands in the market. Use it bellow your eyes to reduce the swelling and refresh the skin.
3. Choose a nice concealer. With your pinky finger apply the concealer with smooth gestures. The warmth of your finger will help the concealer melt into your skin beautifully.
Do you know some more tricks? We would love to hear from you!