Improve your Uniform Program to optimize every step and save time and money!
Uniform Management is an important aspect of an organization, as it encompasses a number of crucial activities that can have a favorable or negative impact on your company’s performance and profitability.
However, Uniform Management is yet a field that many businesses neglect to improve because they lack the time to handle something that is not their area of expertise.
And why is optimizing Uniform Management processes so important for any company?
- Uniforms have a complex Value Chain – Uniform Management encompasses the entire supply chain and each process must be carried out while always considering the optimal cost-benefit for the company.
- Manual controls of Uniforms processes are terribly risky – Uniform Managers frequently are forced to rely on labor-intensive manual spreadsheet and email controls. To make the situation even riskier, there is no formal training program for this occupation.
- Low-quality garments can lead to health problems – Uniforms directly impact the well-being and the performance of employees. The vast majority of the companies do not have a textile expert onboard.
- Uniform Management takes focus away from your core-business – Uniform Management is NOT an easy task. And, since making Uniforms is not your core business, why should you be worried about it? That is why you should seriously consider optimizing your Uniform Management by locating a provider with the experience to handle all these intricate procedures while freeing up your time to handle your actual business.
Wanna know more?
Get the free e-book
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO UNIFORM MANAGEMENT!
The most complete source of information ever created for Uniform Projects!
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO UNIFORM MANAGEMENT
Free e-book by SKYPRO
Chapter I – Uniform Project Planning
- Why should you optimize your Uniform Management?
- Uniform Project Checklist
- How to choose the best Uniform Supplier?
- Uniform Supplier Evaluation Checklist
Chapter II – Uniform Design
- Why is Functional Design crucial when it comes to Uniforms?
- Functional Design Characteristics for Garments & Footwear
- More on Footwear & Uniform Garments
Chapter III – Uniform Manufacturing
- How can the wrong Uniform Manufacturing affect your business?
- What if my company decides to manage Uniform Production in-house?
- Consequences of poor Uniform Manufacturing
Chapter IV – Uniform Fitting
- Why is the perfect Uniform size so important?
- The business consequences of a wrong Uniform Sizing
- How to solve the problem of Uniform Sizing assessment
Chapter V – Uniform Management System (UMS)
- Why is a UMS vital for your company?
- How Digital Transformation helps Uniform Management
- How does mySKYPRO transform Uniform Management?
Chapter VI – Uniform Self-Ordering
- Why haven’t you empowered your employees yet?
- Online customized catalog
- Fitting Sessions scheduling
- Extra garments purchases
- Self-Ordering made real
- Delivery to company or employee’s home
Chapter VII – Customer Service in Uniform Management
- Why continue to fix problems that are typically avoidable?
- How to prevent Uniform-related problems and improve Customer Service
Chapter VIII – Optimized Logistics and Uniform Delivery
- Why are you still using spreadsheets for Uniform inventory?
- How to have an easy and reliable Uniform stock control
- Warehousing: the choice is yours
- Uniform demand forecasting via Algorithms
- The Excel Nightmare for Uniform Inventory
- 6 Good Reasons not to use Excel for Uniform Inventory Control
Chapter IX – Real-Time Reporting and Full Transparency
- How to get the best out of Uniform data?
And much more useful info explained by SKYPRO, global leader in Uniform Supply and Management.
What makes SKYPRO expert in Uniform Management?
Since 2004, SKYPRO’s mission has been to make end-to-end uniform management simple and effective by delivering care, innovation, and sustainable solutions for every worker in every organization.
SKYPRO is IATA’s #1 Global Strategic Partner and has also been named the fastest growing company by the Financial Times 1000 Europe. Our shoes have the 1st ISO certification with the EN ISO 20347:2012 standard and are products recommended by Forbes, among several other media specialists.
Optimize your Uniform Processes with SKYPRO and save time and money!