At Skypro, we know how hard it is to find the right shoe. You need to look at insoles, outsoles, materials and construction – which is simply tiresome! What if you could have a pair of shoes that actually improve your overall health and physical fitness?
Our shoes are specifically made to withstand the hardships of cabin crew staff, such as flight attendants and pilots. Skypro insoles are made of several layers of state-of-the-art technologies which work together to enhance your quality of life. We use two types of high-performance foam material, premium leather, anti static seam and an aluminum strip. But how do they work exactly? Let’s find out:
- Our insoles prevent and treat back pain, because of the extra comfort.
- They help absorb heel strike and ground impact shock waves.
- Skypro insoles help reduce excessive pronation (movement) of the foot.
- Thus, they are effectively protecting your spine and joints.
- You can walk longer and better, because they reduce long term fatigue.
- And they even dissipate electrostatic charges, which you never know when you might need it!
Our cabin crew shoes have the best insoles for you, they are engineered to help you – not work against you. Take a look at our website at www.buyskypro.com and see for yourself.